Tuesday 31 March 2009

Week 12 - Tuesday Update

Total so far: £51.97

Ok so I'm back on it a little bit. I have had a nightmare week with the plumber who is now sacked off the job due to being rubbish at bathroom fitting. I have re-aligned my targets to try and be a little more realistic. I wanted to try and hit 10k by 2012, I think with the best will in the world this isn't really achievable. I've now settled to try and go for £150 a month - anything above and beyond is a bonus.

I had a rotten week last week, and have tried a little harder this week. Signed up for a new account - Betfred. Need to finish my McBookie sign-up, I was lucky I managed to get in just before they downgraded it to £10. In fact I didn't get to it in time but I emailed them and they kept it going for me.

Betfred/SNR£50/£41.63
Betfair/DOND/£8.21


I just seem to keep burning money on the bathroom at the moment, so any Mbetting stuff should help me out. Having said that I have yet to withdraw any of the profit and I don't intend to until 2012...


No comments:

Post a Comment