Sunday 22 February 2009

Week 6

Ok mixed feelings about this week...

I had a major blow to the system with a around £52 loss on the profit total of last week. This was a big lesson for me and I have since been checking bets like a paranoid android.

The tail end of the week and the weekend went a little better. I completed another 2 Sunderland deals (1 to go) and signed up to betdaq. Also a good week on the free bingo scratch cards,

I don't know precise numbers on Sunderland but around 21.00 Profit
Betdaq £23.32
Bingo £2.85

So my grand total at the end of week 6 is £183.19

Not too bad for 6 weeks work - could have been better but onwards from here.

Chart doesn't look like great reading right now. Particularly the week total. I hope that to be back in business next week, as I'm going to do a few sign-ups this week. Still no sign of the reloads as yet...





No comments:

Post a Comment